Center of Systems Integrity (CSI), a division of SLI Government Solutions, will be providing IV&V services for Oregon's Department of State Land.
Activities performed by CSI will provide the Department with findings and observations related to their Land Administration System.
To achieve this SLI Government Solution’s methodologies will be applied:
- SQM3 – SLI Quality Management, Methods, and Models methodology
- Proprietary ISO 9001:2015 certified methodology that aligns with current industry and state standards.
- SpARC: SLI Process for Agile in a Regulated Context Support Tool
- Generally accepted Agile manifesto and Lean development standards.
- SIGNaL: SLI Interview Guide Notes and Library Tool
- Interview guide notes and library tools, configurable to the specifics of each project.
- SCORe: SLI Comment Origination and Reporting Tool
- Organizing and recording deliverable review response information.
- Guide and conduct assessments of virtually any process or product of a complex development effort