New Ways Forward with Cross Program Consulting
The COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent economic crisis have affected our world dramatically. Challenged with a combination of budget shortfalls, unprecedented impacts on the workforce, and an increasing demand for services, health, and human service agencies must find a new way forward, learning as they go.
These challenges are new to us as well, but we have more than 30 years of experience helping public agencies overcome obstacles, manage change, and make the most of available resources. SLI Government Solutions and Public Knowledge have partnered to design three service areas to help our valued clients navigate the suddenly more complex and rapidly changing environment. You can use the one-time CARES Act funding, which must be spent by the end of 2020, to utilize our Cross-Program Consulting Services in the following areas:
Maximize federal funding streams and optimize budget allocation to address revenue shortfalls while providing the services that keep your constituents safe and healthy.
- Assess your federal funding utilization strategy and make recommendations to take full advantage of all available resources
- Create a funding strategy that includes both “quick wins” to apply funds where most needed as soon as possible, as well as longer-term planning
Take quick-thinking action despite complex and layered organizational structures that make rapid change difficult.
- Redesign organizational structure for continued service delivery despite workforce reductions and reduced budgets
- Implement rapid organizational change management (OCM) techniques to help navigate and mitigate the tangible and intangible effects of change
- Employ our decades of remote facilitation experience to train staff to work effectively in the new environment
Quickly assess activities to improve processes, reduce costs, and remove inefficiencies.
- Review, analyze, and redesign your workflow to incorporate more efficient processes
- Support workforce assessment and reduction efforts
- Analyze, align, and optimize service delivery processes
- Compare the cost of change to the benefits or potential cost savings of updating business processes
Access our quick overview sheet about these newly designed services HERE.
We want to partner with you.
Our decades of management consulting experience across the nation, paired with the expertise of your health and human services professionals, can position your organization to emerge from this crisis stronger than ever.
You can use CARES Act funds to purchase both preparation and management activities to quickly implement the processes, policies, and strategies you need to do this. We are ready to be your reliable and trusted partner during this time of hardship, and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Learn more from our partners, Public Knowledge about how to utilize NASPO ValuePoint PASS to streamline the procurement process.
Time to find new ways forward!
Contact us and learn more
Visit with SLI Government Solutions’ Center for the Support of Families (CSF) Division leadership to learn more about these new services.
Vice President for the Support of Families (CSF) Division
Mobile: 240-638-6729 | Email: email@example.com
Elizabeth S. Black
Director for the Support of Families (CSF) Division
Mobile: 615-415-7847 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org