Since its inception in 1991, CSF has been one of the nation’s top consulting and program redesign authorities for child support, serving customers on local, state, national, and international levels.
We are proud to serve Child Support Programs at all levels at the local, state, national, and international levels. That’s because our child support consulting team consists of seasoned veterans and nationally known experts. Our experts specialize in public policy, federal and state child support law, children’s rights, business process redesign, strategic planning, and privatization issues. Over the years, we have successfully supported our customers through critical program enhancements and service delivery changes.
Program Evaluation and Improvement
- Our subject matter experts work with Child Support Program agency stakeholders to conduct an in-depth analysis of service delivery systems at the local, regional, and state levels and provide detailed strategies to improve system efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of customer service.
- Our training specialists use a 5-D Instruction Design Model to provide classroom and multimedia-based instruction to Child Support Agency professionals learning new automation systems and new policies. Our methodology allows us to work with clients and tailor programs that Define Needs, Design Curriculum, Develop Materials, Deliver Training, and Determine Success. We also proudly offer custom-designed online courses for Child Support Professionals. Our training has been conducted in programs across the nation and has a proven track record of designing and implementing outreach campaigns for the implementation of new programs with audiences including employers, courts, hospitals, health care organizations, and the public.
Now offering online courses for Child Support Professionals
Learn more about our online course offerings for Child Support Professionals here.
Legislative Policy and Gap Analysis
- Analysis of existing State statutes related to the child support program and provides a comparison with federal mandates and regulations to ensure that all State child support statues explicitly met federal IV-D requirements. After the analysis, we develop proposed statutory language for debate and passage by the State’s Legislature.
Child Support Program Improvement (BPR)
- We bring unique skills and experience in child support policy, operations, and systems together to assess child support programs, make recommendations for improvement in every function, and assist states and counties in implementing changes to improve service delivery. We have a proven methodology designed for child support programs.
- Strategic planning consultation for federal, state, and local child support programs through the development of a multi-year strategic plan that encompasses the national vision for the program and each jurisdiction’s unique characteristics.
Child Support Operations
- In partnership with another firm specializing in child support, CSF plays a significant role in the operations of child support offices in two districts for Virginia’s Division of Child Support Programs. We also operate statewide, the Paternity Establish Program for Virginia, with innovative outreach and data access solutions.
System Development Augmentation and Consulting Services
- Working in conjunction with major Child Support Program IT system implementation vendors, we use its Life of the Case™ System Design and Testing Model, a structured approach that organizes requirements analysis, design, testing, and implementation support in a logical sequence by program and functional areas. Our subject matter experts provide a full range of user support for system development projects.