Operational Implementation of PR MMIS and E&E
SLI is assisting the Puerto Rico Department of Health manage the implementation of both a new MMIS system and a new Eligibility and Enrollment system.
Through a subcontract with InterVoice of Puerto Rico, SLI is providing project management, MMIS and E&E subject matter, and test management services to PRDoH as it works towards implementing new systems to deliver these services faster and more accurately. On this project SLI staff are:
- Drafting Advance Planning Documents (APD) to secure federal funding
- Creating and maintaining Project Management standards and plans
- Drafting and reviewing procurement documents (RFP)
- Defining Quality Assurance standards and reviewing project artifacts
- Writing test management plans and monitoring testing results