At SLI Government Solutions, we’re dedicated to helping government agencies improve the services delivered to the people they serve. We don’t just deliver excellent work, we deliver work that matters. And this commitment shows in our culture, our team, our approach, and our outcomes.
Our Company and Culture
Our company has a singular focus on providing services to government agencies. SLI strives to achieve the highest standards of quality in all practices and operations. We are committed to complying with all contractual, regulatory, and administrative requirements applicable to every corporate function and client engagement. We continually improve our company practices and performance, while offering our clients value as defined by cost-effective services delivered on schedule.
We are a trusted adviser to our clients by providing expert assistance, support, oversight and actionable, unbiased recommendations based on proven best practices and industry standards. Our high quality, proven methods for service delivery, timely knowledge transfer and training, and use of innovative tools and techniques are core to our culture of delivering real value to our government clients and the pubic they serve.
As a member of the GLI® Group family of companies, we have significant financial strength, and broad access to resources that make us a safe and stable partner for our government clients.
We earn our customers’ business and trust through the integrity and teamwork of a talented and experienced staff of world-class professionals and thought leaders who serve as quality advocates and subject matter experts.
Experience and advanced education, training, and certifications are the hallmarks of our firm. To provide expert services we hire staff with a passion for government service programs and the qualifications to help them improve.
Our Leadership & Staff
Quality performance is one of the cornerstones of our company culture, and is a personal responsibility of all employees.
SLI Quality Policy
SQM3 Management Manual
The Center for the Support of Families’ child support and child welfare experts work with agencies and stakeholders to conduct in-depth analyses of service-delivery systems and to provide detailed strategies for improving the efficiency, effectiveness, and quality of their programs. Our staff helps customers achieve success through a proven and specialized methodology that supports ongoing improvements in services and outcomes for children and families.
Our Center for Systems Integrity professional team specializes in IT consulting, computer systems planning and design, project oversight, quality management, project management, validation and verification, security assessment, and software testing. This staff helps customers ensure that IT projects meet technical requirements and users needs, on time and on budget, by identifying and mitigating risks and issues as early as possible. Over 75% of our staff have credentials in one or more of the following disciplines:
- Project Management
- Process Analysis & Improvement
- Risk Management
- Software Development
- System Testing
Every member on our staff is trained on our quality management methodologies. They receive periodic training to ensure that new standards and best practices are applied consistently across all projects.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
SLI’s proprietary QMS framework, SQM3 is ISO 9001:2015 certified to meet industry standards, reflecting the maturity of our delivery and management processes. These proven, formalized business processes support customers in managing their technology risk and IT investments.
Read more about our ISO 9001:2015 certification
We, the Officers, Managers, and Employees of SLI Government Solutions, in recognition of the importance of our company’s role as a provider of government consulting solutions to public service agencies throughout the US, and in accepting a personal obligation to our profession and customers do hereby commit ourselves to the highest ethical and professional conduct and agree:
- To adhere to the spirit as well as the letter of all applicable laws, customer requirements, government regulations, and industry best practices
- To avoid real or perceived conflicts of interest at all times and to disclose them to affected parties should they arise
- To fulfill our technical and managerial obligations to our customers by consistently promoting their best interests and faithfully operating in accordance with our ISO 9001:2015 certified Quality System
- To demonstrate integrity and fairness in dealing with suppliers and business partners
- To maintain and improve our technical and managerial competence and to undertake our tasks for others only if qualified by training or experience
- To treat fairly all persons regardless of such factors as race, religion, gender, disability, age, or national origin
- To avoid injuring others, their property, reputation, or employment by false or malicious action
- To uphold the SLI Government Solutions Values Statement and Statements of Independence
- To assist colleagues and coworkers in following this code of ethics
*Adapted, with permission, from the IEEE Code of Ethics